Terms and Conditions
Vouchermania.com Limited is an incorporated company in England and Wales with the registration number 06564520 at the following address: Jasmin House, 64 Edison Way, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 7NJ. By using Vouchermania.com ('Site' or 'Website') you are agreeing to the terms and conditions ('T&Cs') stipulated below and therefore you should read through the points and ensure that you understand all of the terms prior to using the site. If you do not agree with any of the points in these T&Cs then you should not use the Site.
1) Each company has the right to refuse, withdraw or change their offer, without prior notice.
2) Unless clearly stated, each voucher must be presented to the particular company named on the voucher in order to claim the offer/discount.
3) Before using any voucher on this Website you must read the small print associated with each offer.
4) There will be no cash alternatives to any voucher.
5) Reproduction of any part of this Website or voucher artwork is strictly prohibited (no photocopies allowed).
6) Some vouchers - depending on the nature of the offer - may only be used by persons over the age of 18.
7) Consumers need to abide by the individual terms of each voucher. If you fail to do so the voucher will become invalid.
8) Vouchermania.com endeavours to maintain the structure of the site and make it easier to browse, by ensuring that vouchers are allocated to the most appropriate category section(s) of the website, and we welcome any feedback from website visitors that may assist us in this process.
9) We may suspend the Site at any time and for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
10) We reserve the right to alter these T&Cs from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on the Site. The new T&Cs will come into effect as soon as they are added to the Site.
11) Vouchermania.com prohibits the use of the Site for any unlawful purpose. You or any person under your control must agree not to post any information known to be incorrect - or which may be false, subject to confidentiality, offensive or infringes the rights of any other third party.
12) The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the material contained on the Site, together with the Website design, images and source code, belongs to Vouchermania.com and all rights are reserved.
Vouchers by Text Message
When you choose to receive a voucher by text your mobile phone account will be charged the amount of £1 by our partner, Textlocal.com
Your mobile number will not be used for any marketing purposes by either Vouchermania.com or Textlocal.com and we will not contact you except when you ask us to.
By placing a voucher on the Site you agree to the following:
1) To honour any voucher that you place on the Site during the specified time period.
2) If you change your vouchers, that you honour any vouchers which have already been printed or sent to a mobile phone and which are still within their valid time period.
3) Not to place any false or misleading information on the Site. The client is therefore responsible for the information held on each individual voucher and should adhere to the governing law.
4) Not to place any information on the Site that may be deemed to be offensive or abusive in any way. If such behaviour does occur the relevant authorities will be informed and action will be taken.
5) Not to reproduce any part of the Website or voucher artwork. This copyright is held by Vouchermania.com and can only be used if written permission is granted by us.
6) To be contacted by VoucherMania.com regarding your vouchers if required.
7) To give clear and concise details of the voucher offer and expiry date for each voucher.
You the client have the following rights:
8) To refuse, withdraw or change your voucher offer without prior notice.
9) To refuse any voucher that is of poor quality or illegible.
10) To freeze any voucher offer.
11) To cancel your account at any time, although this may not necessarily lead to a full refund.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed to be in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If any provision of these T&Cs are viewed as unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision of these laws shall be taken.
This page last updated on Wednesday 15 August 2012.